Sunday, May 27, 2012

Journey Book Page For Coral Canyons!

There is a journey book page for Coral Canyons, now!  AJHQ is probably going to do these journey book pages for every land in Jamaa.  I love the prize for Coral Canyons!  Thanks for those of you who are entering the contest!  For everyone who has not yet entered, please do so.  I love to see all the dens!  Anyway, here are some pics of the Coral Canyons journey book :




Here is my complete journey book page. :-)
I placed this Cactus Chair in my
den.  This chair can seriously
make an improvement on dens!


I wouldn't want to take a seat on that chair. Ouch!

~Babyhoneybear :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not swear on this blog. It is not very nice and is strictly prohibited. You may advertise on this blog. If you want to use the photos from our blog, we must be notified. Scams are never allowed. As long as you follow these rules, you will have a good time. Thank you! :-)
~angelmice and babyhoneybear